FIX Analyzer and FIX Log Analyzer On Demand Terms of Service
Welcome to the Fix Analyzer And Fix Log Analyzer On Demand Service ("Service"). Your use of the Service is subject to these Terms of Service. This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between You and ValidFIX LTD ("ValidFIX"), for use of the Fix Analyzer and Fix Log Analyzer On Demand Service. "You" refers to any individual who agrees to use the Fix Analyzer and Fix Log Analyzer On Demand Service, or, if the Service is being used on behalf of an entity by an individual authorized to agree to such terms on behalf of such entity, then "You" refers to such entity. If You do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Service. ValidFIX reserves the right to update and change the Agreement from time to time without notice or acceptance by You. By using the Service, You signify Your irrevocable acceptance of this Agreement.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- Your URL and passcode may be used by any member of your team within your firm. Your URL and passcode can only be accessed from the country from which you signup. You may need to purchase more subscriptions if you intend to access the Service from different countries.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your URL and passcode. ValidFIX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We don't require details of Your credit card
- You can pay directly into Our bank account.For UK payments, if you pay directly into Our bank account, You can opt between "Bacs Direct payments" and "CHAPS". For International Payments, if you pay directly into Our bank account, You use "Inbound International Payments"
- The Service is billed either on a 3 months basis or on a 6 months basis or on a 12 months basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Cancellation and Termination
- Your URL and passcode will automatically expiry after 90 calendar days (180 calendar days if you opted for a 6 months contract, 365 calendar days if you opted for a 12 months contract) from the day of its activation. There is no need for you to cancel your account.
- ValidFIX, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ValidFIX service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ValidFIX reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ValidFIX reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ValidFIX Site (www.validfix.com) or the Service itself.
- ValidFIX shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that ValidFIX uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ValidFIX.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by ValidFIX) of other ValidFIX customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your subscription or throttle our service until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- ValidFIX does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ValidFIX shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ValidFIX to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ValidFIX and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and ValidFIX (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).